Friday, July 9, 2021

My Myth

 A shrill cry echoed in the mist. I walked carelessly through the crumbled city.

What was once A beautiful hotspot for anyone trying to get away from the real world is now a forgotten place left to rot and die. As I'm walking through the ruins of this city I can hear dozens of Babies crying. I see mothers and fathers trying to comfort their children. I can taste the sadness and sorrow in my mouth and I feel the fear in their heart. Life before the Big bang was impeccable. It was the closest thing to heaven there was. But when it came it came fast. No one had time to prepare for anything for what was about to happen. In just a matter of time everything change.I don’t think anyone could let go of that memory. But all good and bad things must come to an end so in that moment the best thing that you could ever imagine was there. It was better than any amount of riches you could ever have. A helicopter from search and rescue. You could hear cheers all round. It was the end of the nightmare. I can finally rest easy now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.